Morgan "Miss Moo" 2001- 2014


Our sweet Miss Moo passed away on Friday, March 21. Miss Moo became sick and her existing kidney issues just couldn't handle the illness. She was around 13 years old.

We found Miss Moo in a pile of leaves behind the garage of our first house. She was so tiny, she fit in the palm of my husband's hand. She had the strangest, cutest, tiniest "moo." Even her purr was tiny. For the first few years, we didn't even think she could purr. Then one day I was reading a book in bed and she curled up on my pillow with her head next to my ear and I could hear this tiny motor. Her antics were endless.

We began work on Book 2 last year. I was hoping to finish it this year. Her illness was so sudden and we are all in shock and very sad. She was a wonderful creature who touched many humans with her silliness and her sweetness. She had so many funny stories and I hope to continue telling them. Love you little Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment